Responsible Investment Strategy
Alliant Strategic Investments recognizes that implementing environmental, social, and corporate governance (ESG) principles can help positively affect the performance of our investments while also creating sustainable value for the communities we serve.
As one of the largest institutional owners of affordable multifamily properties in the United States, we recognize that financial and social benefits can be achieved in tandem, by investing in rental housing for low- to moderate-income households. Our investment strategy focuses on creating a positive impact in the lives of our residents and the environment in the communities we touch. Our mission is to provide supportive services to our residents, such as after-school programs that inspire health & wellness, arts, and financial literacy. We take responsibility to use natural sustainable resources which contributes to reducing the carbon footprint in our communities.
To achieve our objectives under the Responsible Property Investment (RPI) policy, we will:
- Establish responsible goals and outcomes for the portfolio.
- Integrate our RPI policy in our investment analysis and identify suggested improvements in capital plans.
- Adopt our RPI policy objectives in ongoing operations.
- Work with property management to reduce natural resource consumption across our portfolio.
- Communicate our RPI policy objectives to various stakeholders, including investors, lenders, regulatory agencies, non-profit social organizations and residents.
Interested in Learning More?
Please feel free to contact us. We’d be happy to speak with you.